Make a twitter-bot who has concerns for the environment and also for the ethical treatment of technology, including robots and AI. Think about freedom for bots. Think about AI and ethics. If you were a bot what would you want your future to be?
If you don’t have programming experience, use Cheap Bots, Done Quick. You can build a poetic, imaginative bot by making rules that create a variety of tweets which it will tweet out randomly.
Some Bot Stories
- Can robots be teammates with humans rather than slaves?
- Alexa are you making me sexist?
- AI: Can it help achieve Environmental Sustainability?
- Drone and machine vision to detect plastics.
- Leonardo Flores Bots for more inspiration
Environmental and Sustainable Twitter Accounts FYI
- List from Acre
Tech Tools and Tips
- Cheap Bots, Done Quick by George Buckenham
- Zack Whalen’s Google Spreadsheets Twitterbot
- Tweepy python library for twitter API, Tutorial
- Daniel Shiffman Tutorials Twitter API and Twitter bots
- Make Twitter Account for your bot
- Choose/Check out bot-making method
- Write a short proposal for your twitter bot – 1 page max – 280 characters min(!)
- describe what it will do & what tools you are using to make it
- Script/Program bot
- Make bot’s profile background, avatar & bio on twitter
- Upload link to your bot to UBlearns